ready in: 5 mins
PRODUCTS USED FOR THIS RECIPE
Skillet For Egg
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE
1 knob of butter
- Melt the butter in the small non-stick pan.
- As soon as the butter has melted, lay the mould in the centre of the pan and crack the egg open: pour the white in the mould and set aside the yolk in one of the half shells.
- Cook the white on high heat and, as soon as it starts colouring, lay the yolk in the middle, taking care not to break it.
- When done, cover the pan and let it stand for one minute, to "seal" the egg yolk: when the surface is broken with a fork or bit of bread, the yolk will ooze out like soft cream.
- Sprinkle the white with salt, arrange in the plate and decorate as you like.
Recipe of Ilaria Bitetto